Friday, July 23, 2010

The Life and Times of the Confused

Here I am again.  Another day (I would say another dollar but since it's my day off I won't say that part).  I rolled into my house at 9:00 a.m.  I don't know why people look at you like your doing the "walk of shame", when your just coming home from a pleasant night at the boys house.  Well maybe I was a little shameful of the things I did.  It's very odd that I can let myself relax around him so much that I do things that I normally would never do.  It's great and it's wonderful.  I expressed these thoughts to him last night and his response "good, plus I think you have to have deep feelings for someone before you will let them touch you."  Ok looking at my past track record I would beg to differ (I was kind of a how shall we say "friendly" in my younger years).  But this guy is different, I am always myself and never have to hide anything.  Hell he even gets frustrated when I censor myself at times.  He said that he wants the real me.  After I got done laughing at that, I simply mentioned that he had NO idea what he was getting into with the real me.  Then we had "the talk".  What are we? (not me asking btw)  I told him I don't like to put labels on anything because that's normally when it starts to go to hell.  I explained at this time we are two people who enjoy each other company immensely and have amazing sex.  The fact that we are both little on the dark side and a little bit crazy is just a bonus.  This seem to placate him.  I know neither one of us are in that point in life that we are willing or able to "be the one" for each other.  I am just glad at this point in time the we can enjoy each other.  I am just a little confused on this though.  Because frankly he treats me like I always imagined a man should treat a woman.  It's very odd and I hate it when my head and my heart battle.  I never come out a winner when this happens.

No comments: