Sunday, February 3, 2008

DUCK!!! Head....exploding.....BAD!!!

Ok so here I sit a half way intelligent college educated woman and my head is about to explode (pretty picture isn't it). Why would someone like me, the aforementioned educated, head explode? Well I will tell you why. TAXES!!!! The evil things that they make us pay at the end of the year. Ok I'm single, no dependents, no deductions, you think this task would be a simple one. That my dear friends is where you are wrong. Don't live in different state from where you work if you can help it. Trust me. And be much more organized than I am and don't toss (evidentally becuase I've torn my house apart looking for them) last years tax papers in the move. So now I have to have my last years return faxed to a place and then pay them $15 to pick it up, why can't they just fax it to me Iask. Well there is no way of telling exactly if I am me. *takes a deep breath* Ok I can understand this (identity theft BAD!) , but I cant justify them charging me this time after charging me $200 to do them in the first place. And while I'm on this little rant, am I reading greek on these EZ forms? HELL I can barely understand them, and then I have to file in a state where I didn't work becuase I live here, but I don't get any money back but I have to pay $25 to file it?!? I swear I am losing my ever loving mind.

No comments: