Monday, February 11, 2008

Strange Strange Day

Ok so I decided against my better judgement to call my ex today. And yes I know when you start a sentence off like that you really shouldn't of done what you did, but anyways...... I haven't talked to him in about a month or so and just wanted to make sure he was still alive. I don't hate him or anything, he just has some problems (aka addictions) that I am not willing to live with. Hell he's one of the few guys who have ever consistantly been nice to me. We never even argued when we were datin, granted we hardly ever had a conversation either, but still. So I called and we chatted for a while, he wanted to make sure my health was ok and that I was doing well then we started talking about him. I don't get men......we break up, he starts dating a 56 year old woman with money (he's 30 btw)......then decides he's bored with her and goes for a 18 year old that he's basically watched grow up. This just kinda icked me out. I like to think I don't pick out wierdo's and perverts, but well I'm begining to question my judgement GREATLY when it comes to men. *slaps herself upside the head* I swear and my family all wonders why I'm still single. Maybe someone can come up with a dating helpline just for me *pokes some friends that are really good at this sort of thing* I hate having these mixed feelings for him, he's my friend and I want what's best for him, but get so mad when I think he is making dumb ass decisions. I really want to know why I care so much. And yes I'm sure some of you will say "because you still love him" and you people would be right, but I'm not IN love with him so there lyes the confusion. I think I just need my head examined. Anyone know a good doctor?!?!?

1 comment:

V said...

You care so much because you're one of those that likes people that need fixin. So you're drawn to people when they need fixin, and well he's always going to need fixin. Always.