Sunday, June 6, 2010

A New Look

Ok so let's try this one more time. I know I should come up with a theme for this blog, but well since my thoughts are all sorts of rambling most of the time, I will just go with random thoughts.

There have been a lot of changes in my life as of late. I am thankful for them for the most part. Those changes have brought people into my life that I am awfully glad to have around. It's strange when I actually meet people that I like where I work. I guess that is probably phrased wrong. It's strange when I meet people at work that I would like to hang out with outside of work. On that topic......there's a guy (isn't there always?). He's all sorts of strange and keeps my mind working overtime to just keep up with his thoughts. We were talking the other night and he looks at me and says "do you realize in the last 15 minutes we have jumped to like 9 different subjects and you have never once got lost?" The only thought that went through my head at that time was FINALLY someone who can understand talking to me. My best friend has always said that talking to me is a challenge because I have 7 conversations in one. Her way to deal with it, listen to the first 10 minutes of my story then tune into the last 5 minutes and she gets the original story. I always thought I was the only one who ever did this, but as it turns out that there are two of us in the world that work that way! I am beyond excited, you have no idea.

No comments: