Friday, June 18, 2010

Dogs and the texts they send!

So today so been a very interesting day.  I got paid (no major meltdown), I cleaned my house (only a minor meltdown), did the laundry (for free so lots of cheering), and now I am house sitting and dog sitting.  Sounds like a good day.  Well for the most part it is.  But then my text messages go off.  Somedays i think it would be simpler just to never look at them.  Here was a message from Bill. You remember Billl right?  Well if you don't read "Really? Who says that?" and you will find out who he is.  Well his oh so wonderfully phrased message was.  "So I think you should let me come over tonight and we can have some fun."  Ok once again haven't heard from this guy in about two weeks.  What a way to make a girl feel like a cheap whore.  Well I told Bill that I had to housesit/dogsit all weekend.  His response to that "I don't mind if the dog doesn't".  Ok this just made me want to slap him!  I mean I like my friends and how disrespectful of them would it be for me to ask some guy over to their house when i know the only thing he wants to do is have sex?  I would never do that.  I told him that sorry my friends don't know him, so it isn't gonna happen.  I swear I just don't get some guys.  Will someone explain it to me?

No comments: