Monday, June 7, 2010

Work at Home workers: How to get your boss irate!

I'd like to make a formal complaint.  About what you ask? Well there are many things, my name for one (already did that with my mother and she said that it would be answered in the order it was received so I'm guessing a quarter to never).  But this is a complaint about work at home agents.  Ok you work from home, there is no travel time and  you schedule your own hours (you know what you schedule is).  COME INTO WORK!!! It's not that hard, get your cup of coffee, can of soda or glass of liquor and sit down at your computer and turn it on.  There that easy.  You would think this is an easy task, but evidently it is monumentally taxing to some.  I don't get it.  Then when I call they act all snarky because I'm calling them because they aren't in to work.  Umm...your getting paid.  It's a job!!  What I really want to tell them is, when YOU don't come into work I get yelled at.  Pending I don't like getting yelled at I need you to come into work.  But can I say that? NO!  I have to be polite and professional!  My favorite are the people that have computer problems, i call and they say "oh well am I going to get paid for these problems?" Umm...I'm gonna go with no!  When my car breaks down and I can't make it to work, they damn well sure aren't paying me.  I don't get it.  I think I missed the boat someplace.  And let me tell you, if one more person hangs up on because they recognize the number and KNOW they are doing something wrong that I can see, I'm gonna scream.  Ok end of rant...thank you for listening.

No comments: